High Definition Video Conferencing has never been more affordable.
Consider this and the productivity benefits below and there’s never been a better time to make the change:
- Save money: Avoid unnecessary travel costs and time in attending interstate/overseas meetings.
- Increase productivity: Share presentations with customers and staff quickly.
- Maintain important business relationships.
- Flexibility: Enjoy a better work/life balance by allowing staff to collaborate via video with customers and other staff from any device.
Custom Tel supplies the full range of LifeSize HD video conferencing solutions and equipment. Custom Tel recommends the LifeSize Icon 600 , 800 and UVC Platform.
Further information will be required on the size of rooms for video conferencing, what equipment is being used at the remote sites and whether application sharing is required in order for a solution price to be provided. Once this information is obtained Custom Tel can supply the most cost effective option.
CustomTel recommends the LifeSize range of video conferencing equipment.
LifeSize was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in the USA. In 2005 the company launched the world’s first fully IP based High Definition conferencing system.
Today LifeSize is regarded as a simple to deploy solution and one that provides better quality video at any bandwidth. The current product range allows you the flexibility to use video however it works best for your organisation. This might be at your desk, in the conference room or on the road.
LifeSize offers all of its applications with flexible licenses so you never pay for what you don’t need. The core components that make up the new LifeSize video conferencing family are as follows:
- LifeSize Icon 600 for small rooms: A physical appliance located in a nominated room, normally with one camera. Download a brochure here. LifeSize Icon 600 Brochure
- LifeSize Icon 800 for the Theatre: A physical rack mountable appliance located larger rooms. Normally with two or more cameras. Download a brochure here. LifeSize 800 Brochure
- LifeSize UVC Platform: This consists of 1 x 1RU rack mounted server managing the following:
Some of the highlights of LifeSize UVC platform are as follows:
- Invite-a-Guest: Connect via video with anyone outside your organisation.
- Unmatched BYOD support: LifeSize supports PC, Mac and over 50 iOS and Android devices with special client software. It doesn’t support Windows mobile phones at present.
- Live Call Transfer: Allows you to transfer a call from one device to another.
- HD Video Quality: 1080p for laptops and 720p for mobile devices.
- Flexible Licensing.
- Presence and instant messaging capability.
- Options for ISDN support are available, but not recommended.
A data link with sufficient bandwidth will be required to support video conferencing. Custom Tel can organise this with your preferred carrier or Telstra. Call Custom Tel today on 1300 559 669 or email email@example.com to receive a quotation and to unlock the benefits of video conferencing for your organisation. Demonstrations are available in our Sydney office.