Unified communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony (including IP telephony), video conferencing, data sharing (including web connected electronic whiteboards aka IWB’s or Interactive White Boards), call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax).
Selected VoIP Telephone systems support UC (Unified Communications) and third party software for call centre agent monitoring and call recording.
Ericsson-LG provides a variety of new and affordable software applications.
iPECS UCS (Unified Communication Solution)
IPECS UCS is a powerful multimedia collaboration and productivity enhancing tool for small and medium sized business. With its single server architecture, it is a simple and easy to deploy UC platform.
Tools to enhance productivity and improve responsiveness
- Capture telephone numbers from web pages and other documents for easy calling.
- Use your local contacts or the company-wide contacts in the UCS Server to place calls simply and effectively.
- Enhanced Video Conference, bring together up to 6 parties in a collaborative session, share documents and text, conduct private presentations and co-browse, efficiently sharing information and reducing decision making time.
- Presence, know your party’s status so you can select the mode best suited for your communications.
- Set actions in your schedules to change your presence automatically in Outlook appointments, which can be imported and synchronized with your UCS Client.
- Instant Messaging, combine real-time and your-time for an effective communication tool. Group and individual schedules, share schedules to inform others of business activities, meetings etc., know how and where to contact others.
The minimum requirements for the iPECS UCS Server PC are described below.
- CPU: Pentium Core2 Duo 3.0GHz
- Memory: 2 Giga Bytes RAM
- Hard Disk: Minimum 1 Giga Byte free space
- NIC : 100 Base-T or faster
iPECS UCS Server can run using the Microsoft Operating Systems below:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Server
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate Edition
If you require the software to work on any other operating system please check this with CustomTel. We currently operate this software in our own in-house VMWare ESXi environment.
iPECS NMS (Network Management Software)
iPECS NMS is a powerful web based Network Management tool designed for SMB to improve its staff efficiency, permit rapid response to system alarms, and optimize system resources with remote access, usage statistics and automated alarm notification.
iPECS NMS monitors registered systems in real-time to deliver fault and alarm event statistics. The NMS Server generates automatic e-mail alerts of fault and alarm defined as critical by the system manager.
In addition, while on-line, NMS Server can be configured to notify the NMS Web client while the manager works on other PC tasks. Managers can thus identify critical issues with monitored systems implementing corrective measures before the faults become service affecting or even noticed by users
iPECS Mobile Communicator (BYOD)
Ericsson-LG’s IP Communicator is an enterprise SIP Mobile Client for iPhone and Android smart phones. It has been designed to maximize productivity and reduce costs for mobile workers by shifting existing calls normally placed on cellular network to Wi-Fi (office, home, hotspots). The IP Communicator allows you to receive calls to your office on your mobile and access system features such as call hold, transfer, call forward, DND, voice mail and conference in other parties. When out of Wi-Fi range the IP Communicator can connect via 3G/4G (subject to network coverage) so will always keep you connected to your office and customers.
IP Communicator extends the powerful features of your office desk phone to your mobile. With an impressive suite of phone features, voice quality protocols and security protocols not only is the office extension on your mobile easy to use, you will also be getting the best voice quality possible when talking to your customers or colleagues.
Key Value Features
- Mobile workers can now carry their extension with them on their mobile phone and make/receive calls over office Wi-Fi
- BYOD – supports the trend for employees to use their personal mobile for work
- One Number – provide your customer with a single business phone number to contact mobile workers
- Maximize productivity with easy to use iPECS office phone system call features (see below)
- Lower TCO by using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data to make mobile calls
- Never miss important calls. Always be connected to the office whether in Wi-Fi hot spot or on 3G/4G network
- Call handling features: Hold, Transfer, Pick-up, Call FWD, DND
- Conferencing (3 party)
- Mobile Phone Linked Pair (link IP Communicator to your desk phone)
- Phone book access and Call log
- SMS (between iPECS terminals)
- Call recording
iPECS ATTENDANT SOFTWARE
Easy User Interface
- Optional station field display mode: icon or list type
- Intuitive display icons: Monitoring window, Queue window and tool bar
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) and status information display
- Shortcut keys for frequently used functions
- Station setting modification: station name, COS, Temporary COS, attendant cancel, music selection
- Attendant status change: Day / Night / On demand / Weekend / Auto ring / Forward
- Display layout change
Simple Directory and Database Management
- Local phone book import and export
- Database and system component back up to the local hard disk drive
- Multiple local database interface
- Phone book management: register / edit / delete, 17 database fields, dynamic search / sort / filter
- Various options for conducting queries
Flexible Call Handling
Various call features of the iPECS platform via embedded soft phone:
- Call transfer, conference, call park, hold & retrieve, redial, mute, call pick-up, call answer, restriction, series call
- Call forward: attendant can call forward to alternative destinations (call park, page/message and e-mail)
- Screen pop up
- Drag and drop call control
- Call queuing: display name, date, waiting time, destination and call type (external, recall, etc.)
- Manual trunk selection for urgent outgoing call
More productivity enhancements
- Internal Text messages can be sent and received
- Wakeup call management: multiple wake up, group set, optional set
- Trunk monitoring
- Making outbound call: keypad dialing, click to call from the phone book, station icon, log view
- Superb statistical reporting of all calls
- Optional iPECS Attendant Hotel version for hotel functionalities
Minimum PC requirement
• Processor: CPU 1GHz
• Memory: 1 GB
• Hard Disk: 100GB
• OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
iPECS IP CALL RECORDING SOFTWARE.
iPECS IP Call Recording(IPCR) is a call recording and monitoring solution tightly integrated with iPECS Call Servers optimized for small and medium sized offices and contact centres. IPCR is designed as a simple and cost effective solution, while it delivers powerful value added features. iPECS IPCR can meet the needs of robust call recording to ensure regulatory compliance and quality management. Since implementing IT functionality within a limited budget can be a major concern for smaller business, IPCR delivers an all-in-one cost effective system on a single standard server. It offers low total cost of ownership as it can be deployed quickly and easily, maintained either locally or from a remote data centre, and supports all type of terminals registered with your Ericsson-LG system.
iPECS CCS (Contact Centre Suite)
As the Ericsson-LG contact centre solution, the iPECS CCS has seamless and tighter integration with iPECS-LIK and iPECS-CM. In addition, with valuable packaging with other Ericsson-LG applications, your contact centre agents and staff are able to fully utilize the benefits of Unified Communications, mobility or other performance enhancement applications.
Single, All-in-one Platform
- Managing telephone, E-mails, faxes, SMS, web call back, call-back in queue, Web chat, Social Networking
- Different rules for each media or channel
- Virtual server support for multi-functional servers
- Agent use the same iPECS CCS DESK agent for multi-media call handling