Delivering Smart Communications to Small Business
iPECS SBG-1000 is a truly converged communication platform tailored for small businesses integrating IP telephony, data networking, wireless, security and IT needs in a single unit. IP telephony and broadband Internet services are easily and securely delivered over a single broadband IP line from the service provider and connected to the iPECS SBG-1000 for delivery to the end-user.
iPECS SBG-1000 is optimized to deliver small businesses with limited budgets and resources the advanced communications capabilities of the larger enterprise yielding smart business outcomes. With the iPECS SBG-1000, small businesses can now reap the efficiency and productivity benefits of advanced communication services. The all-in-one communication solution eliminates the need and added expense of dealing with multiple suppliers allowing the small business to focus on core business issues. iPECS SBG-1000 is the right answer to today’s converged communication needs and, with its high-performance IP based platform, is ready to integrate with future IP applications and technologies.
Enabling Smart Services for Service Providers
iPECS SBG-1000 is also designed to easily integrate with provider’s advanced managed communication services such as high speed broadband access and value added business communication services while minimizing the technology expert’s efforts to install and maintain the overall solution. As a smart platform for multiple communication services, iPECS SBG-1000 with its built-in SIP Proxy not only allows the interoperation with various carrier soft switches in the hosted IPTelephony service models, but it also fits for IP managed service models by taking advantage of its embedded full featured IP-PBX capabilities.
- All-in-one, voice, data, security and IT services for small businesses, branch offices and remote locations
- Full-featured IP-PBX and standard SIP Proxy for enhanced IP telephony services combined with provider’s multiple communication services.
- Value added applications and a variety of IP phones and soft phones for PCs or mobile devices give great effectiveness.
- Advanced 11n Wi-Fi with MIMO and DECT CAT-iq 2.0 technologies for anywhere anytime connectivity insideoffices or out of offices.
- Comprehensive data networking with embedded routing protocols, enhanced security, Gigabit WAN, 8 port FE LAN ports with 4 PoE, and Quality of Service.
- A robust set of embedded security methodologies protecting your networks using SPI firewall, IPSec VPN, authentication methods, access controls and rate limiting.
- Embedded file server & USB I/F to build shared storage network connecting an external USB storage device and built-in print server to share a printer over the same network.
- Simplified installation and configuration using embedded smart install wizard with pre-defined configurations.
- Local and remote management through an intuitive, Web-based GUI and interoperable with TR-069 and SNMP-based network management applications.